2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have had Directv for over 20 years.Until they were merged with Att they had probably the best customer support around.

At most I would call Directv one a year for an issue or problem and 95% of the time it was handled correctly. This year I have to date 3 issues. One over billing One tech (resolved because of the tech flexibility on helping me not because of Directv. Plus the tech is a independent contractor.

And today. Because of high winds, my dish needs to be realingned. A one hour job at most. Plus I have been paying an additional service contract fee to them for over 10 years (every month).

I called them and there answer was the first available was 1 week out. In the 20 years I have never had to wait even close to a week. When I asked to speak to the head guy, the tech manager said she can not give out his name. And that he wont talk to you because he is a "Busy" guy.

Maybe I am old fashion in my beliefs, but if a customer on mine ever has a problem and they want to speak to me directly, I will take the call. As of now, I can not recommend anyone to go with Directv.

I am also going to share this with Nextdoor .com, Yelp and anyother consumer hotline.They had their chance to do right but I guess they are "too busy" PS: Lets all thank the FCC for allowing this merger of Directv and ATT.

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments