First, I do not know how Directv stays in business!I scheduled someone to come transfer my current service to my new house.

Not only did they tell me it would be set up between 8 and noon, but when I tried to call the day of to see if they could give me a more approximate time I was put on hold for 30 minutes before I hung up! Are you freaking kidding me right now? Is this real life? Then I get and automated voicemail at 10:45 telling me they had not forgotten about me and a tecnichian will be here soon.

Oh and by the way the instillation/transfer will take 2 hours and 10 minutes! I calm myself down and continue to wait. I then receive yet another automatic voicemail that directv will not be at my new house until around 12:30. Thank you directv for ruining my Saturday.

I do NOT recommend anyone buying from you.

I would like to say that I do not blame any of the employees. The technician was very friendly and professional! This is strictly a management issue.

Hire more people so you do not run you staff into the ground.

End rant :).

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv service transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments