1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We moved in march 2016 and had directv movef with us.No fees paid to have it moved.

I was transfered out of state called to have service moved was told there was a 200$ moving fee. I said if i had to pay a fee i was cancelling service. I was told fee would be waived. Got my bill and only half of fee was waived.

Called customer service and they would not help me. I asked to talk to a supervisor. Was told one was not available but would call me back. They never did.

Called back 2 weeks later same thing no call back. Called again a week later. Was told a supervisor would call back but they wouldn't help anyway.

Still no call back.They just lost a very loyal customer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. The most disappointing about directv service transfer at Directv was eventually everthing, when customer service says they can not help and no assistance from supervisors Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments