On December 29th I had an installation of DirecTV my DirecTV service was only on for 46 minutes and was shut off I had to call in to DirecTV to find out why they told me that my sister had DirecTV at this address at one time and a $933 so that the service will not be reconnected until later she moved the service to her address or she or I paid the bill.First of all I do not talk to my sister second of all it's her bill not mine why punish me for her stupidity.

I called DirecTV to try and work things out numerous times and I just keep getting the runaround and being told that I have to pay this. Under no circumstances should I be held accountable for her and her bill. I was not on that account she is not on my account. And now my services are being disconnected on January 27th and a recovery but just being sent to my house.

This is so wrong on so many different levels that it's not even funny you won't give me service but you let me hold on to your equipment for a month or more until you feel then it's okay to send me a recovery box but you won't give me service doesn't make any sense does it.I'd really appreciate a phone call to either me or my wife 724 504 2050

Review about: Directv Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Madashell17
Troy, Alabama, United States #1266358

Have you tried taking Direct TV to court?They cannot force you to pay someone else bills.

I would take them to court for denying service based upon who resided at that address.

I have relatives who owe bills and I have no control over them.My credit is mine and no company should discriminate against you because of someone else.