1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been a loyal customer of Directv for almost 11 years.I have never missed a payment, never delinquent with a payment, and would be considered as a loyal customer.

I enjoyed the services and dealings with Directv throughout the years. However, since the acquisition of AT&T my service, billing, customer service, etc. has been deplorable and unacceptable at best. I had the ultimate package with Directv, which was considered to be their best package at the time dating back to 2006.

Recently, I moved. Prior to my move I called a representative from Directv (now through AT&T) about the Directv movers deal. I was ensured it would be a seamless transition and would keep my same channels. In addition, I was informed about a loyalty program for customers such as myself that have been long-term customers.

The representative, told me that they don't publicize the program because long-term customers may not be as diligent as I have been without missing a payment and have never shown to be delinquent with payments. Not only was I assured that I would keep my existing channels, I would obtain several more with the premium package. Seems like a decent proposition so far, right? Wrong!!!

I have been over charged for the last 7 months. The channel packed promised to me has been wrong for the last 7 months. I have been on the phone with representatives and supervisors within the service, billing and customer service departments for the last 7 months for numerous hours, and nothing has been resolved. I have already notified my family and friends about the unprofessional, incompetent and bait and switch tactics used by Directv/AT&T.

I am not writing this out of spite or anger. I am writing this out of frustration and misleads along with not getting the services I was promised/agreed to for months. I still have no resolution to the multitude of issues.

So, as I told my family and friends I would highly recommend everyone that reads this to use any other provider except Directv/AT&T to save yourself from frustrations, numerous hours on the phone, not given what was promised by accepting the terms over a recorded conversation, and having the same disappointing experience.I have exhausted all my options because no one within Directv/AT&T is willing to accommodate their customers, so I will be taking my services elsewhere.

Review about: Directv Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments