Coverage Area
Style and Design

My ex wife and I had att internet and directv for service before we moved and everything was fine.We found out we had to move and they wanted to charge us over 200 dollars in moving costs.

We finally got the moving costs voided because our first move was free. After wr moved the bill got separated and was never correct. We finally called and canceled because we could not afford their new bill that they provided us. So we finally got our account canceled and around tax time they took out over 300 dollars for the cancellation fee.

They did not call me or let us know in any way shape of form to let me know they were going to take it out. Well my ex wife called to try and get it put back in the account and both times she called she was told it would be put back in my account. It is now march 15th 2017 and now refund and 327 dollars less than what I had and did I mention that one of the times my ex called they wanted to take an additional 300 out and she put a stop to that. So who ever decides to get att do not go with them because they are liers thieves and know nothing about customer service.

I at this moment have comcast for internet and playstation vue for tv with my own modem and router.Have fun att.

Review about: Directv Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments