3.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My direct TV popped code 775, I called technical service who ordered me a new swim box..she was very helpful..

swimbox came in and didn't work.. but I also needed to schedule an emergency move due to electrical issues at current residence.. I called movers department, who said customer service could help me set the fees up on my bill, so I didn't have to pay them up front and then they could schedule the move.. they transferred me to customer service..

a man who told me his name was ran customer service I'd 112873.. told me I had to call the movers department.. I told him they had transferred me to him to get fees put on my bill, he told me he could not.. I said ok..

I want my service put on hold due to I have not had a connection since April 23rd if u can't transfer it I want it put on hold.. he told me movers department can do it when I call them to schedule transfer.. I repeatedly tried to explain they transferred me to him.. he kept cutting me off giving me the movers department number..

I asked to speak to a supervisor he told me there was none.. he was very rude.. I was on hold with movers Dept the first time 30 minutes I was on hold customer service 15 minutes..

I argued with him about calling back about 15 minutes and that he didn't have a supervisor a couple more..someone who can help please contact me asap

Review about: Directv Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments