Have been trying for 2 days to get my service transferred to our new address.They tell me they can't do anything because the previous owners have not cancelled their service yet.

We are moving in next week and I know how long it takes to get someone out there. I cannot help it that the former owners have not cancelled their service.

I cannot be without internet for very long as I work from home.We have been with directv for 10 years but I am considering changing to dish network!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Dish Network. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv service transfer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments