1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

in month 3 of my 12 month promotional offer, I was overcharged in excess of $100 for this months billing cycle,.It took 25 days to get the money refunded to my account.

Month 4 was correctly charged. Month 5 I was OVERCHARGED $203. Although I called immediately, on August 1st., and representative agreed that I had indeed been charged what equates to 4 months charges for a single months bill, I STILL CAN'T GET MY MONEY BACK ! Today is August 21st.

and I have called almost daily, I can't seem to get anywhere in receiving my refund. This is a full 20 days after I notified DIRECTV of the overcharge and requested that the overcharge of $203 be refunded to my account. I would NEVER recommend auto withdrawal with DIRECTV. These bandits believe that they may withdraw any amount they choose with impunity.

They are no help in getting your money back...even when they admit THEY were in error and have overcharged you.I still do not have my money back.

Review about: Directv Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

seabo1974

today is September 11,2017. Still no resolution from DirecTV for the overcharge that occured on August 1st., 2017..

DirecTV is still holding they money they stole from my account.

NEVER allow this company to auto debit your account!

I have devoted 20+ hours of my time to get my money back, yet I am no closer than when I began on August 1st.