horrible customer service overpriced only reason I have them is for the NFL Sunday Ticket everytime it rains TV goes out no signal always searching for signal .for example right now 12 o'clock AM can't sleep barely raining just a light drizzle and I have no service on my television sitting here in the dark waiting for service to be restored .would never ever refer DirecTV to a friends there the most unfriendly horrible company ever .I think I would rather spend 50-100 dollars a week at the bar just to watch my games then give DirecTV another penny of my money .totally dissatisfied and pissed off .

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

If DIRECTV is so terrible,Why are you still paying for the service?KNOW one is twisting your arm to keep the service.Try some other network and See if the result's are any different.The nerve of some people.I have tryed all the service's.And believe me DIRECTV is the best i have had.

raining, and no signal AGAIN.. At least direct tv has helped me get through my reading list this summer!

I no longer have to listen to the weather channel to know when its going to rain, be windy or even cloudy.I live with a friend who has this service and As soon as clouds gather, the direct TV signal is gone...

So, stuck at home during inclement weather with no tv.Who buys this *** anyway?

Quit your whining. Just because you live in your parents basement does not mean you have to write bad reviews. Get off our bandwagon as we don't need ungreatful little *** like yourself.