Directv Sunday Nfl Ticket Review from Decatur, Illinois
Upping the cost...false advertising like the lawsuit claims.Charging me for NFL Sunday ticket when I sent in an email to, Lord o ly knows who, and they can't find it even though I have a snapshot of the sent email.
Programs that don't come in on SUNNY days.Rude customer agents.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Sunday Nfl Ticket
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed a 24 month contract for Direct TV at a quoted price of 96.91 a month. The bill came in at 205.77. I have called many times..."
- "This is absolutely ridiculous! I had a scheduled technican appointment window from 12-4PM. I had not received ANY calls from Uverse, and after MULTIPLE attempts to speak to a manager..."
- "I recieve a flyer requesting me to return to direct tv, with special offers. I recieved the lower price for a year and they would not sent me the..."
- "Six months ago I drove 8 hours from Illinois to Lil Lodges factory in Alabama. I was shocked by their huge indoor production facility and the quality of their..."
- "I've been trying to restore service with my new tracfone for several weeks. I had to move my service from my old Tracfone to my new Tracfone because my..."
- "My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year. I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."