Decatur, Illinois

Upping the cost...false advertising like the lawsuit claims.Charging me for NFL Sunday ticket when I sent in an email to, Lord o ly knows who, and they can't find it even though I have a snapshot of the sent email.

Programs that don't come in on SUNNY days.Rude customer agents.

Review about: Sunday Nfl Ticket.

Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Mary
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1221850

I played direct tv close too 500.00 this trying get cable cut on this year 2016.2, different times, I have tryed too get my money back, I can't get my money back, because they say; they have no recollection of me paying any money too them at all!!!!

And, I am a lier about everything, about what I have said about trying get cable back on. And, I have had direct tv cable for almost 2, years before all of this happened from 2013 to 2015. In the past they have given me my money back in the past, but now they want!!!! I am a good person, my bills comes first before my wants.

I will be glad when we don't have too pay for cable, I don't have to worry about being scammed from a cable company.

I can put my money touch something, I need or want plus I will be saving myself 500.00.Good luck having cable with DIRECT TV