Coverage Area
Style and Design

I used to love DirecTV..I don't know what has happened!My 4 k service boxes get interrupted all the time, and have to restart the main box, which resets all my 7 boxes.

They sent a tech out to tell me they know about it this issue and he didnt know why he was here, wth? Call customer service to get the rudest customer service ever! She wouldn't even let me tell her the issue, she kept talking over me, I asked to speak to someone else, which she wouldn't do, and I asked for her name, didn't get that either! Then she hung up on me!!

This lady is the worst customer service rep ever!Employee number 236663vximoa

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments