1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I recently called DIRECTV (22 minute wait to get a person) concerning one of my receivers which wasn't working.After going though all the troubleshooting and rebooting the problem wasn't resolved.

The supervisor (Raymond) said the earliest date for a tech would be two and a half weeks! I was not happy that it would be so long without a working tv and asked for a credit to my account sense they were not providing any service during this time. Raymond would not say "yes" or "no" to my simple request for a credit. He just kept repeating that "Dec 30th was the earliest appointment available" and completely ignoring my question.

After getting nowhere with this *** I hung up and called back and talk to Jolly who was understanding of my issue and did give me a credit.

This never should have taken over 1 hour of my time!DIRECTV/AT&T service and customer service is making consider cable for the 1st in over a decade.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #1255197

Email AT&T CEO John Stankey js9991@att.com or Senior Customer Care VP Carmen Nava cn2487@att.com Leave ur number in message High level rep will call you with a fantastic offer