1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I recently called DIRECTV (22 minute wait to get a person) concerning one of my receivers which wasn't working. After going though all the troubleshooting and rebooting the problem wasn't resolved.

The supervisor (Raymond) said the earliest date for a tech would be two and a half weeks! I was not happy that it would be so long without a working tv and asked for a credit to my account sense they were not providing any service during this time. Raymond would not say "yes" or "no" to my simple request for a credit. He just kept repeating that "Dec 30th was the earliest appointment available" and completely ignoring my question.

After getting nowhere with this *** I hung up and called back and talk to Jolly who was understanding of my issue and did give me a credit.

This never should have taken over 1 hour of my time! DIRECTV/AT&T service and customer service is making consider cable for the 1st in over a decade.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Technical Support.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 13, 2016.

Comments

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States #1255197

Email AT&T CEO John Stankey js9991@att.com or Senior Customer Care VP Carmen Nava cn2487@att.com Leave ur number in message High level rep will call you with a fantastic offer