2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Direct TV receiver went out after a power outage.Rebooted and still out.

Called 800 number on screen and gave diagnostic error #. Technician was obviously reading directly from a script and asking me same question over and over. Wow. Apparently my receiver has a software issue and needs to be replaced.

I have to pay shipping!!!!! Or, I can pay $49 to have a technician come out and tell me my receiver is not working. This is ***. I pay big $$ monthly for what?

For a newbie to try to sell me and monthly protection fee?

BS.Will be looking to change providers asap.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Blytheville, Arkansas, United States #1257585

Man these chump dudes can't even keep my signal up.2nd technician in least than 2 months.

Horrible service with a crack head on the phone.Most certainly changing back to the real deal dish