Coverage Area
Style and Design

Lack of support from customer service.While tech was trying to install Direct TV he ATTEMTED to contact customer support.

They put him on hold for an hour, with disregard to the issue. After 5 hours of trying to install Direct tv he decided to call his supervisor for help. They too did not help him out. He finally decided to finish te install the next day dur to the LACK of support from his company.

I was able to see him the next morning but due to family crisis he was not able to follow up with install. After 45 mon on the phone with Direct tv customer support they were able to contact the local service provider for Direct tv. Now 2 hours later I am still waiting on a supervisor to call me with a time for the install to be complete. I am officially telling Direct Tv and ATT&T IF THIS ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED BY THE END OF BUSINESS TODAY I AM CANCELLING DIRECT TV WITH A NO FAULT CLUASE ON THE CONSUMER SIDE OF THE CONTRACT.

And Direct tv will reimburse ALL MY ACCOUNT THAT HAVE BEEN CHARGED FROM DIRECT TV. Further more i will contact All government agencies that have oversight over communications and file a formal complaint over this matter. It will be considered acceptance of this COMMUNICATION TO direct tv when response has been made by a representive of DIRECT TV REPRESENTATIVE. ALL communication is property of myself and is and can be used in a court setting.

Now as i tey to send this communication i have to agree to direct tv terms of of service. I DO NOT BUT I DO NOT AGREE. YOU ARE FORCING ME TO AGREE TO THE TERMS.

SO TO GET RESOLUTION I AM FORECED TO AGREE.I STATE AGAIN I DO NOT ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS.

Review about: Directv Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Your not under any agreement/contract until the job is complete. I will never understand people that freakout over TV. I would say you have had a very bad start and to expect any different treatment in the future would be naive