Style and Design

First off I have had issues with direct tv since day one.My latest issue is I have the premium package and have had that since May of 2015.

I go to watch a show that I always watch on showtime every Sunday night and I can't get it all of a sudden. I call useless customer service and the lady can barely speak English and all she does is read from a script instead of trying to help me. She insists that I don't have the premium channels and I say I have had them since 2015 and I had them last week don't know what has changed and all she can say is that I done have them which is untrue. So she adds them even though I am suppose to already have hem and proceeds to tell me my bill is going to be 169 per month.

My bill with my promotions is suppose to be around 105 per month.

I cannot get anyone to help me this is the worst company I have ever had to deal with.Stay away from them they are the worst!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments