Coverage Area
Style and Design

Moved from Nashville to Memphis but when our hook up was scheduled the tech couldn't get a signal due to the location of our patio.He called the office (we assumed) to cancel our contract and order a "call box" for our equipment.

He said the box would arrive in a few days. After a month, the box had still not arrived, so I called DirecTV and asked about the box. They told me my service was still active and that no box had been ordered. I immediately canceled the service, told them about the email confirmation and sent them a copy of when the installation was to occur.

They were to credit my account. He said I had a credit of $97 coming and sent me an email to that effect. I waited a month for the check. I got a statement this month for -$32.22.

I called and asked why the difference. Of course, they gave me double talk of which I could not argue. Despite the email I showed him of the previous conversation promising $97, he ignored it. Next, thing I know I received a Visa card with $32.22 loaded on it, with an expiration date of 10 days.

Then 2 days ago as I was checking my checking account, still in Nashville, there was a debit of $6.48 from DirecTV. When I asked them about this they said it was for a Pay Per View movie I rented 16 months ago!! No way!! We NEVER rent their expensive movies!!

And WHY would they wait a year to bill us? This is their way to take even more from me.

I'm on disability, a fixed income and they are a trillion dollar company.Go figure!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of directv tv package. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments