2.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I looked at my bill and it was almost 200.00 so I called at&t for some answers as to why my bill was so high after looking at my account they told me directv raised my bill so after 2 hours on the phone I finally got someone to help me but they keep transferring me to different people no one helped me until I looked up directv many number,once I got a representative on the phone I was told that I had movie channels for free for three months,I explained to her my free movie channels had been cancelled in 2014,but she said I received HBO,SHOWTIME and CIN free for 3 months when I moved,That wasn't told to me at the time I transferred my services not only that I tried ordering movie from CINI and wasn't able to do. The representative said my movie channels spacial end I was being billed for having the movie channels I didn't know I had, I was never made aware of the changes to my services

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of directv tv package from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments