1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Direct tv lost NBC local channel so I could not watch the Packers game.They told me that it would take 5-6 days to get the channel back.

I pay $180.00 a month which includes local channels. Listen to this sportsfans, they told me I had to call back when the service restarts and they would give me credit for the lost service. What!!! I have to call them?

Since ATT purchased them the service has gone down hill.I am looking for an alternative to these greedy people.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1264116

Did not know until right before Patriots Dolphins game today that I did not have my local cbs channel !Spent almost an hour trying to find out if they would show it on the nfl ticket said no.

I spend $120 mo.

& missed my teams final game of regular season which was very important as it determine d home field.When I said I would be cancelling was told very rudely I had a contract & could not Well dtv broke the contract 1st as I was told local channels I would get & with the nfl ticket I would get ALL games!So quess they can try suing when I cancel.