Hello, you will probably never see this but I will tell you how direct tv used false advertising and bad customer service to ruin our experience.So one day my mom is offered the chance to switch to direct tv and her favorite channel on what we had currently (at&t unverse) was let's call it J.

Now J was an international channel so she want to make sure direct tv had what she was looking for so she asked "do you have channel J?" The direct tv employer answers yes and so my mom was like ok then I guess if it's cheaper and has my favorite channels on it I will get it. A couple weeks go by and we finally get our routers installed. My mom told me to check and see if they had channel J and sure enough guess what channel they don't have... channel J.

So I tell my mom and she calls direct tv and one of the employees answered and said to her basically sorry we don't have channel J but we have channel C and channel K.

This is false advertising and that is illegal and punishable by law.Also the way your employees confuse costumers and are unhelpful is considered bad costumer service.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments