Direct tv charged us for channels then the next night those same channels did not work and they refused to turn them on again until we paid again, which I refused to do.Knowing them charging us more every night adds up and after 2 years how could we afford it?

We recently moved they charged a $200 fee just to move on top of tha bill and $20 for the installer, then did this to us. I asked what they charge to get out of contract and found it is worth it, but the more times you fall for these schemes and allow the fees, the more the long term bill is as well to get out of contract with them. I told them I am a person in a lot of media and I will tell on them and not only that I have a case to sue and maybe I will someday. They said we know your mad because you tried to watch a game today and it was not on there, I said I'm mad because you take advantage of millions of poor people every day who don't have money, knowing all the time.

And eventually ending with dinging their credit for 7 years. People need to know they are evil people and organization. I include the people who do this because doing the right thing to me would be only work there until you get another job, don't submit to hurting millions of people knowingly.

Only work there if desperate, and then get the *** away, you are allowing this.They need no workers and to be shut down, or maybe stop the 2 years *** contract sign.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments