1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I sigNed a two year contract with direct TV for $60.00 a mth ($20.00 discount) for the first year just for signing up.I talked with the rep and he ensured that every channel I wanted included in the plan.

The first couple days was great. I marked all my favorite channels (lifetime, ion, destination channel, ect.) The fourth day I turned the on TV and every single channel that I marked had disappeared. Called them up and went through a bunch of bull of them telling me that my pkg didn't include those channels. What do you know by this point I'm locked into this two yr contract and after receiveing three days of service you can't cancel.

The contract also stipulated that if I cancelled before the two years was up I would be charged for $20 each month that I cancelled before the agreement was up so I kept it. After the full-year I realized that the channels I was receiving wasn't even worth the $60 a month so I was going to cancel because by then my payments were due to kick into full price Which would total up to $90 a month. There was no way I was going to pay $90 a month for Ci cable so I was willing to take that $20 a month hit just to get rid of this ridiculous package. I then called them back tell them I wanted to cancel and dumb me they talked me into staying with them for another year to finish out my contract and they would continue to give me the $20 discount each month.

What a waste of money!!! While receiving this service I even rented a couple movies which was supposed to be 5.99 a piece for 48 hours. The first 24 hours for Was fine. what do you know the next day I had to call again because they shut the movies off.

big surprise right! I've always paid one month ahead with my credit card and my service started April 24th of 2015 which means my two year should of ended April 24th of 2017 right. imagine my surprise when I got my March bill and it was full price. I called them at the end of March and told them to cancel the service.

they told me they would be nice and leave it on till the 4th Until midnight. So my family and I sit down at 4 p.m. to start watching movies on the cable before it got shut off we turn on the TV and the cables already been shut off once again I have to call Them back. Their representative Andy was very rude I talked to two Representatives when I called to cancel and then I had to talk to Andy when they shut my cable off early.

that's when he informed me they would be billing me for each day that I kept the cable, the date they suggested instead of giving me a full refund. So their whole nice b******* was a crock. By the way According to my calculations I shouldn't have been billed fully until after April 24th. wouldn't you agree?

But it does no good to argue with that company. By the way Andy you're an a******. In conclusion do this they charged me $90 for the mth. I didn't want to argue with him anymore once I found out I would be charged a day To day basis, most likely charge for the equipment and everything else.

they said 5 days after My cancellation that they would Then calculate my refund And return it to my card.so we'll see how big that refund will be. Then to top it off they will send me a box for the equipment so I can ship it back. This place was a total rip-off, total waste of money.

I would not recommend DirecTV to anybody.it is constant problems, a constant headache and the customer service people really need to learn their stuff or get a new job!!!!!!

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1311760

When I record movies half way through they freeze and all I have is sound a movie I had recorded would jump a head. What's is wrong