1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed up for 2 year agreement with there Total package.My first 12 months stayed at $86.00 a month including taxes.

On the 13th month, price went up to $98. The following month went up again to $113 a month. The next month shot up to $139. I called customer service and billing, they told me no promotions for existing customers.

The following month price went up to $159 a month. Called billing, very rude woman told me they weren't willing to even take $5 off a month. I asked to speak to manager, explained my situation and told I was going to drop Directv if price was not lowered. I told him they have no promotions for great customers, who pay there bills on time, but yet if I was a new customer, the promotion was a 2 yr agreement again at $69 for the same service I was getting now, plus a $200 VISA CARD.

I TOLD HIM I WOULD DROPPING THERE SERVICE. He advised me that was fine with him, that he would be sending me equipment return boxes. Also he stated I still had 7 months left on my contract and I will be charged $20 a month for a total of $140. For breaking contract agreement.

Also I would charged for any equipment not return within thirty days after service is shut off. I will never, ever, buy anything related to Directv or AT&T again. I don't care if they gave me a $1000 visa card.

They use to be a nice family owned buisness before AT&T bought them out.David Catrine (ex Directv subscriber)

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments