1.2

Direct TV is a rip off.We use to have all the premium channels until prices went up.

We recently wanted to add HBO for my wifes shows and sports channels for me. So I called yesterday and I talked to Tim. I asked what deals and promotions are going on for current customers. He offered HBO which included 10 channels for $9.99 a month for 12 months.

"Great Tim, lets do it." Next I inquired about the sports channels I wanted. TNT, ESPN, ESPN2, TBS, NBA TV BASE CHANNEL, NFL NETWORK BASE CHANNEL. Tim says I do have a deal for you, its the sports pack, and its $7 a month for 3 months then it goes back up to its regular price. "SWEET Tim, letz do that one too." Jokes on me.

Tim set me up for dissapointment. He even put in a credit to cover proration. I found out today when I called in to see why my espn channels werent working, that the "Sports Pack" is a joke and misleading. The "Sports Pack" includes channels such as altitude sports, beIn sports, random foreign sports channels and non mainstream college channels.

It does however offer espn classic...not in HD though..lol. Litterally, most of the channels I had no Idea existed. So in my call to Direct TV I asked for what I was sold. Espn, tbs, tnt, etc...for the $7 a month for three months promotion.

I waa esentially told no, and all they could do was remove...with no charge the sports pack and they could offer me at regular price the upgraded packages to get the channels I requested. I cant wait till my contract Is up.

The dont even give you tnt espn and tbs or cbs for that matter with the basic channels...so greedy.I will be out spoken, and not let anyone I know use direct tv.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments