Campbell, California

Hands down the worst service ever received. Back when I started my contract in May, the representative signed me up for a $74/month plan.

Today I got charged $125, which overdrafts my bank account. I now have no money for over a week to survive on. I call to investigate why this charge was so much more then my prior bills. Come to find out, they are charging me extra for some HD BS that I don't even use.

The representative proceeds to tell me that the original representative should have explained this, and it is on my monthly statements (which I have only received 2 by he way, all transactions thus far have been paperless). The representative I originally spoke to may have mentioned it, but obviously it wasn't clear enough, otherwise I would have known about this magical charge. The reps talk a million miles a minute so you don't understand the full terms and conditions so you sign up with ease. The monthly statements list these details in small print.

This is a *** to get your money and never give it back! After all, I asked for a refund for the difference, and they couldn't even do that!!! They said it could only be credited to my direct tv account....and ta-dah...they end up getting he money anyway! *** geniuses.

Also, did I mention that I had to wait on hold for 45 minutes for them to tell me there is nothing they can do? The manager also argued with me aboutybstatements. They are lucky they took all my money, otherwise I would have PAID to cancel my service right then and there.

Sweet deal direct TV! Go *** yourselves!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Quit crying and next time READ YOUR CONTRACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!