Coverage Area
Style and Design

This is one of the worse cable companies I've had the headache to do business with.First off, the young man selling the product was 18 years old.

Incompetent couldn't tell you anything about installing cable or what he was actually selling. My husband gave the benefit of the doubt and signed up. Promised free channels for 3 months and must be cancelled within those 3 months or without permission drained your card associated with the account. As they did.!

Anyhow my husband called and complained. Mind you before all of this angered us both we acquired $100 credit for asking his mother to sign up! So anyways, my husband calls to complain with how they just took the additional amount from his bank account without permission or warning to us.! So they say ok we will fix this.

No problem! They used the credit they said sorry about that you're up to date and will only owe next month's bill and have a remaining balance of your credit left. Well, the next bill comes. Guess what, they charges us for the previous month still on the bill AND the current month.

Husband calls again, decided we want to cancel, well sir we can't cancel service without the fee being $700 PLUS the cable supplies and boxes provided.! But what we can do is "Freeze" your account you have 45 days to pay your balance of $80. My husband's fed up by this point, he agrees.! Well now it's been maybe four days since he last spoke to them, his bank account was drained $80+ hmmmm.

Wonder who once again did this?!!!

Totally pissed ,unhappy, and regretting this decision of connecting with them.Please do NOT make the same mistake!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of directv tv package. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments