Coverage Area
Style and Design

This may be a duplicate complaint. I did not re rive any kind of confirmation on the 1st one.

My direct tv is under my daughter's name, Kristy Seyfert with me as an authorized person on the account. The account is Connie ted to my phone 913 375 7427.

Approximately two years ago I received s phone call from Direct Tv offering to upgrade my equipment for no charge and the man guaranteed my monthly bill if $63ish dollars would not go up. I was a little nervous about this guarantee but was assured the call was being recorded and if fir any reason my bill went up direct tv could access the recorded call so that I would be protected.

All was good until the very 1st bill which was for $83ish. I called and talked to rude Rep after rude rep basically saying I was lying as their sellers or whatever they call them would not have told me that. I told them well he said the call was recorded and could be verified. I was informed the recording was for training purposes only and they could not access. As you can imagine I wanted no part if direct tv but had agreed to a two year contract. I finally reached a supervisor that agreed to give me $10 off per month reducing the bill to $73 which was still $10 more than agreed. I fully expected for that reduction to be for the full two years if the contact.

Imagine my surprise and anger when my bill due Nov 10th is gir 83ish. I called Wed evening and spoke with 2 reps, sat on hold for 15 minutes waiting on each rep.

Finally the 2nd rep after listening to my problem and making sounds like he was taking notes agreed that the recuction should have been for the full length of the contact. He was to have his supervisor call me within 24 hours. To this moment no call.

I expect to have my bill reduced. A k to the agreed upon amount if $73 or the contract dissolved. I expect apologizes fir the frustration and bad manners of a lot of their reps.

Is this how ATT and Direct TV want the story told on all social medias and word of mouth.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments