1.4

I sign up with Direct TV in June, I was under the impression that I had a 2 year agreement, the advertising is false, the monthly payment is not what they said,now after a few months my phone discount was dropped, and att doesn't have any promotional deals as i was promised, now the channels are being blocked, note: this was for 31kmax Thursday night for Supernatural show, it didn't record you need to subcribe to a channel, it doesn't exist..?

What, its bad enough I am paying the same thing as with att u verse, ,,they breach the agreement not me, I pay on time, what is wrong with direct tv?Seriously

This person wrote the review because of not as described of directv tv package from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments