That's strange you mentioned this, this is happening here with channels, they are terrible here and didn't you read where they are being going after and being sued for blocking, I,m not putting up with this ***, I had att for 8 year s no problem till I signed up with direct tv..get another cable provider, it's better ones, They are ripping me off and bone there agreement, funny how they can do that but if you don't pay your in the wrong. Nothing but a headache, mind loses channels all the time, they can't get anything to work right,

This person wrote the review because of not as described of directv tv package from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments