1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been a "loyal customer for years" I recently moved the technician that installed service at my new house was rude and blatantly obvious about the fact he didn't want to be there.He recommended I put dish right in the middle of a 2 acre lawn which I said um ok but realized it didn't make any sense would have been just fine on house like every one else's.

I called direct tv and was confident they would help me find a resolution for the 299.00 I was charged to install considering the tech didn't bother to hook up tv to internet which was on and available. For that direct tv suggested I call technical service they will walk me through how to hook it up so I asked them the 299.00 to install does it include that? They responded yes it does.

Oh so I have to pay for it and do it myself?For months multiple people different departments said DIRECT TV WILL CREDIT THE FULL INSTALLATION CHARGES BACK TO YOUR ACCOUNT well then they changed their mind and said no beyond aggravated with being lied to and being charged for services not received.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of directv tv service installation from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments