2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We lost signal got a 771 error code I made my first of 9 attempts starting at 2:30 in the afternoon the last call was around 8 pm where we finally got someone we could understand on the phone only to tell us there was nothing they could do and the earliest we could see a tech would be a week away so now my family is without tv absolutely rediculous the phone service is so bad I almost all control trying to deal with the hands down most uneducated disrespectful people I've ever delt with in my 40 years on this earth WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER ! we will be looking into switch back to cable immediately .

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Dish Network that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments