1.7

Update by user Dec 01, 2016

I don't know what other information you need. I don't know what their website, Instagram or Pintrest is and Don't care!

I was very specific..

I called back to make the payment when the phone was disconnected and in minutes (more like 30-45 Seconds) they had already deleted my info and wanted to do another credit check.

I think that's b/s!

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2016

Called to set up new service through Direct TV.They wanted an upfront installation fee..

Ok. No problem! The lady (sales rep) taking the payment kept saying the card # was 1 digit short. I repeated it multiple times (she must have been entering it incorrectly) The phone lost signal before we could get the card # entered (maybe she got frustrated and hung up) Called back..

Gave all my information again (for the 3rd time!) They cant find me anywhere in the system! Said that they dont save information if the payment isnt made AND they will have to do a second credit check Are you F'n kidding me!? What type of B/S is this And what business operates this way?

We wont be getting their *** service..You lost a great customer because of your idiotic policy!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Lisa_NC is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments