2.3
Style and Design

DIRECTV I debated on this but decided to give you my experience with this company. I just had DIRECT TV installed in my house a little over 3 months ago and it's been great till l called them today and talked with a representative of Direct TV about some channel changes.

Let be this be known that before any installation occurred they knew l had a brand new LG OLED 4K TV before they even walked in the door. Now back to today, as l was talking to the rep and he informed me the the genie receiver l have is outdated and is not 4K let a lone it was manufactured on 2013. In turn he explained to me if l wanted a newer receiver l would have to fork out roughly 300.00 to get it. Are you freakin kidding me even though I'm paying extra for a 2 year protection plan.

Let me ask you this DIRECTV how many NEW customers are going to know what to look for let a lone turning over their main receiver and understanding what the code numbers represent. I'm beyond livid right now and feel cheated not only from you'll but the installer also for not informing me about this product.

You can BET this fight isn't over and l will do what l have to do to get this right including using social media. Signed A pissed off customer who doesn't give up

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2016.

Comments