2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Approximately 1 week ago my direct tv service was interrupted for a past due balance of $102.00.When I call customer service to see whether or not I could make a payment arrangement for entire balance to be paid on my next payday, which is January 3, 2017.

Some snotty little 20 something told my service would not be restored until I paid my past due balance. I have been a customer for years and this has never happened to me before. I don't understand why this arrangement can't be made. I'm ready to leave direct tv if my service is not restored.

And this comes around Christmas time.What a bunch of BS.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1260333

"Some snotty little 20 something told my service would not be restored until I paid my past due balance."

One, what a bummer.Some place wants you to pay for their service!

The nerve of that company!

Two, I like how you were being a P.O.S.

to a "little 20 something" that was working so they could...wait for it...pay their bills on time.

Three, very cute how you try to demean the customer service rep because they are in their 20s, but YOU are the one acting like a pre-teen by whining online because you DID NOT PAY YOUR BILL.