1.4

Started my service in may 2016. I've had nothing but problems with my picture freezing up, picture breaking apart, squiggly lines of different color, shows messing up when taping on dvr and when lightly raining I can't watch my tv!

I've had 3 different direct tv service guys here and they did'nt know what the problem was so they changed the wiring, modems etc and I still have issues!! Plus AT&T customer service people have lied to me several times and it seems nobody really knows what goes on there at all!! They kept raising my bundle bill instead of it being the same for a two year period & added late fees when I was told they would not charge me since I was trying to get the due date changed for over 3 months and I was told it would take a couple of months and now its month #5 of my contract and still no changes of my due date!! So on 12/28/16 I cancelled my direct tv service because I have had it with them & at&t!!

Now I have to pay $320 early termination fee when they should have let me out of my contract because I NEVER had reliable service since day 1!! I will be warning everyone not to get them because the service is horrible and when I had it 8 years ago I never had the issues that I had this year!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments