Coverage Area
Style and Design

Service has been horrible since i started the account.At this point i am a trouble shooting pro.

I have to disconnect and reconnect everytime I want to watch tv. If i record a show it is all scrambled when i go to watch. I have halled a total of 4 times to cancel HBO each time told it was taken care of.

My complaint was escalated to a manage to call me about a refund never recieved call.when i called back the rep said the manager had noted that there were no notes on account as to previous request to cancel service so they will not refund.I was then placed on hold for 45 min to speak with a manager just to be disconnected.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments