1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Jan 13

Still I haven't heard from Directv ...talk to online rep.only to get told they couldn't help me either...

Original review posted by user Jan 03

Im a new customer with direct tv.I called customer service to get internet service and the tv package deal and i was told they had high speed unlimited internet and all the channels that i asked for all for $1 with one account to start up .

She said cool we have the high speed internet i wanted n my package n the channels i asked for. Later after the internet guy came it was huge net and it wasnt high speed nor unlimited so i didnt let them waste there time to install the system. The next day the direct guy came to install my boxes and the technician was great. Later as i was scrolling through my channels i came to realize the channels i asked for were blocked and i couldnt watch them.

I called customer support at the direct tv service and they tells me i dont have unlimited high speed internet in my area.. and if i wanted the channels i had to upgrade to a higher package. They also overcharged my account. They also said i would have one bill but they changed it to two seperate bills.

Customer service reps were very rude and they promised one thing and give you the opposite.

I have left numerous of messages to have a supervisor to call me back.So to make long story short i would not recommend direct tv to anyone.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments