Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been a direct tv customer since 2006.I have suspended my account when moving from SC to PA.

Moved in with family who also just moved from SC into a new home. When my mom had Direct Tv installed, the tech tried to mount the dish in 3 locations on the roof, COMPROMISING THE VALLEY! We have had 3 separate representatives from Direct Tv come out so far. Now we have leaks in the house and still have not heard anything from them even after multiple calls.

Unfortunately this was not the tip of the iceberg when dealing with the customer service. During the above fiasco, I decided to order NHL Center Ice to watch my favorite team the Philadelphia Flyers. Not 1 game I was able to watch due the screen saying " Game is blacked out on this channel". Not 1 single game when I live 35 minutes away from the *** stadium.

It took over 5 days and dealing with 6 people when trying to get my refund. I had had enough with this company and requested my account to be cancelled. There is a credit on my account and requested a refund to go back on my account in which direct tv had the convenience to charge from. TO THIS DAY I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THIS REFUND.

They want to send me a CITI VISA card that had no debit features ( head to an ATM and cash out). I will not accept this.

I want my money returned to me in the method I paid.EVERY SINGLE COMPANY can do this but Direvt Tv.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments