Coverage Area
Style and Design

I couldnt watch tv when it rained or snowed . They quoted one price and then i was charged something else went into my bank account and took 824 which drained my account they did not have permission to take anything out of my account they told me once they got their equipment i would get my money back well still havent gotten it back they are terrible with thete customers

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Miss Betsy
New York, New York, United States #1290441

Putting a Direct Deposit or credit card as payment method for utilities and Cable/Internet companies is a foolish thing to do.Use a pre-paid debit card for these expenses as well as general purchases in stores and online.

Giving any company the power to ruin your life is never a good idea. Use a pre-paid card to pay all of your bills and you won't have to worry about this ever again. Get a card that's FREE to use and load and add money as you need to for stuff. Credit cards may be easier for disputes and fraud but there's high interest so do your research first.

Avoid RushCard, NetSpend,Vanilla Visa,Money-Pak, etc.

at all costs because they will rob you with fees and disappearing money with zero recoupment for fraud and their mistakes.I think Amex Serve is fantastic and it's my one and only pre-pay card.