1.3

I have had direct tv since december 2012.Had problems all along.

Seems like every couple months have had to call for something. Direct tv installer sold antenna for local channels and I got a receiver with direct tv on it and it gives card number. Local channels constantly go off and called numerous times but apparently the antenna they sold me is obsolete now and they don't have anything to do with locals anymore. The bill kept going up up up and finally last may I called and they took some channels off and then made an agreement for $55.00/month for 2 years and I told them if it went up I was cancelling.

They did not mention anything about discounts that might be going out and it was set for 55.00. Now the bill that I just received was for 73.93. I called. She said some discounts ran out but that I had 55 for 1 year but from now til the end of may it would be 73.93.

But agreement was for 2years. But they can't find where that was made. How much will it be at end of may. She would not say.

Some their word means nothing. I have also paid auto bankdraft since day one and i went paperless. For some reason I got this bill. I guess so I could see it went up.

She said they let me know in December it would go up but since this is first bill received in a couple years I didn't receive bill in December. This has been a constant battle since day one. I told her to go back to check recording since they say all calls are recorded but they can't do that.

Apparrently no one ever puts the conversation in writing on your account.I am sure that next month I will cancel.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments