Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Feb 27

Wished I would have never gone with DirecTV. Should have stayed with FIOS. If you are content with dropped calls, with talking to robots who are reading from a script, and the poor customer service, in general, then feel free to go with DirecTV!

Original review posted by user Feb 27

Avoid Directv like the plague!Have had problems with them since day one.

Their prices change like the weather when they bill you. And their customer service is poor...so poor. Their signal is not Dependable. Some days I turn on my TV and I get nothing.

I have to turn it on and off about 6 to 7 times in order for a picture to appear. They hit you with hidden fees on a consistent basis.

And if you don't pick a very expensive package, your programming consists of massive amounts of infomercials, religious channels, and programs that you cannot access.I have nothing good to say about DirecTV except to stay away!!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

This company I have had a few years now I m9ved to a new house and my first bill afyer I moved was triple what I was paying at old address.What the he'll is the moving deal foes it not exist and I being chaged triple because I moved.

I called and they told me I agreed to the contract so I have to pay it.....like he'll my lawyer will be g9ving them a call.