1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Direct tv lied to me about channels.The rep showed me a list of channels that he said I'd have.

Today i noticed some channels are missing. I called Today and they said channel change around. I got Direct tv cause the list they showed me of shows that they said i'd have. They Never told me the channels would change.

If that was the case i would have never every gotten dish. Also the quality is very poor it pauses alot and blurs out. On top of that i called the first day because they had promised me 3months of premium channel and i didnt recieve. Customer service corrected it and said it was free, but she ended up charging me.

So i called again to fix it. None of the calls i made did i get an apology they all made it seem like it was my fault. The day i got direct tv the installer left the garbage right by my deck and left the satellite on the back yard and didn't let me know and i got fine from management for the garbage left out from the installer. This was all in a matter of a week or so.

I regret getting tv they promised great channel, great quality, and customer service.I'd like to cancel and its only been a week but i shouldnt pay a fee if nothing is accurate to what i was told

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments