Should have stuck with Dish.I ordered the TV/Internet bundle.

When the installer came out I was informed that he did TV only, no idea when the internet would be there. I contacted Huges net and they had nothing scheduled. I contacted Direct TV and they said April was the soonest I could get internet(it was mid March), so cancelled the bundle and just got dish. I got home from work the next day and sat down to watch some T.V.

The receiver said no connection. I checked that all the connections were tight at the receiver and the dish still no luck. No worries I had another TV set up. Unfortunately that receiver would not even turn on.

I called the customer service number where I had to fight with a robot to finally get someone on the line. He went throught the highly technical troubleshooting steps of asking me if my TV was on and the power cable connected. I told him I wanted Direct TV to come get their ***. I was no longer interested in their service.

He said he wouldn send someone out to service it. I said no come take it I don't want it. He replied that he would have someone come service it. The guy was scheduled for Saturday but I got a call from a robot sat afternoon saying he was not going to make it.

I reacheduled for this Saturday and the customer service rep reassured me I would not be charged for the time the dish was down.Sure enough I get a bill for a full moth of service even though I have had the equipment for 2 weeks and have not watched a single show because its broken.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments