I travel extensively, and have a lot of experience with DirecTV, Xfinity, Verizon, Time Warner cable & pretty much every other platform out there on the market.I just want to say that the way that your menus, guides, and overall user interface is laid out, creates the most frustrating and non-user-friendly experience that I have ever seen.

You have not upgraded your user interface in over a decade behind decorations and graphics and it's by far the worst on the market. The time people waste trying to find something to watch well you try to trick them into watching something else on your menus & guides frustrates me to a degree that could bring me to violence. I can only imagine how other customers feel, you must be losing them in droves. Please either fix your horrible platform, or just go out of business, sell all your clients to .......

anyone else, I promise they will thank you and they will not waste anymore time trying to *** through the ridiculous combination of standard definition, high definition, pay-per view, & on-demand you have on your guide, most of which isn't even available when we want to watch it.

Lastly I want to say that my father is a current customer with you that spends over $250 a month, 30% more than I spend on Xfinity, and your service is so much worse, that you should be ashamed.If you're going to suck that bad, you should at least suck at a discount.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments