2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I HATE DIRECTV..Its sprinkling out and i get this (see pic)..

2hrs without service. And their customer service is the worst.

But here I sit locked into a contract.They arent holding up their end of the deal but there is no way to hold them accountable and they know it, take advantage of it and me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of directv tv service. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Criminals! Directv "Direct TV is nothing short of thieves. I foolishly signed up for this garbage service. I canceled within a month because the used junk equipment they provided me fell apart...." Read more Directv - Fraud, lied to by Customer Service Directv "My bill went from $ 107.81 to $152.81. I work 2 full time jobs and I Volunteer every Saturday, so I do not have a lot of time to watch..." Read more Directv - Whole-home Dvr Tv Service Review Directv "I was granfathered into my channels for 20yrs. 390,392,396,398. When I bundled they said I needed a waiver..I've now waited for 1 month. I would like my channels back..thx The..." Read more Directv - Bait and Switch Directv "I have recently changed from over the air and ATT U-verse internet to Directv and ATT U-Verse. The mailing from ATT offered a two year deal (at a good price)..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more