I HATE DIRECTV..Its sprinkling out and i get this (see pic)..
2hrs without service. And their customer service is the worst.
But here I sit locked into a contract.They arent holding up their end of the deal but there is no way to hold them accountable and they know it, take advantage of it and me.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed a 24 month contract for Direct TV at a quoted price of 96.91 a month. The bill came in at 205.77. I have called many times..."
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "Our designer chose Huntwood for our kitchen remodel. Within 2 years we had severe water damage below the sink area and the paint was wearing off. I called..."
- " PROGRESSIVE STOLE CHRISTMAS FROM MY CHILDREN! Merry Christmas to all! After all nothing good has happened with me and my case . Progressive has decided to make my life a living..."
- "I ordered 20 Lazer-made silicone wristbands after Michael a customerservice rep said that these would look cool just like the "Livestrong" ones. When I got them in, some of..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."