1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I contracted in March with direct tv.They offered me an HBO review option...free for 3 months .

I forgot about the offer and at month four , without warning, was billed for 73 additional dollars for the HBO package. Why aren't they supposed to disclose such impending changes in the bill? I never even watched HBO once. I certainly would have opted out of the program.

Anyway, direct tv would not return the money and would not even put in a work order to turn it off at the end of the billing period two weeks hence.Long story short they were a pain about cutting put the HBO and stuck me to my two year contract even though I tried to get out of it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of directv tv service. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1203782

I an not surprised. They make great offers but don't keep them.