Englewood, Colorado

Had direct tv in Mn moved to Co but put sevice on hold. Diconnected all boxes end of May.

Direct tv went ahead and said they turned service back on in July.

I now am told I owe over 400 dollars. How can you reconnect service when the control box was not connected to tv or the dish on roof?

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

That's right folks let's be Americans and not give a *** about our responsibilitys.

Sound like you folks will be voting trump.

i was shut off for non payment because i was disputing the cost every month. i was to be locked in at a certain price for 2 years and every month my bill went up.

they shut me off so they called me about my bill and i complained again and told them i would not pay that amount when i was to be locked in at a price. i told them to keep me disconnected . then i get a letter saying i am getting charged 400.00 for stopping my service early because i was on a contract for 2 years.

i can not cancel my service but they can charge me what ever they want in the 2 year contract. well they can send that bill to what ever bill collector they want i will not pay a bill that was to be locked in at a certain price and they charge what ever they want