Coverage Area
Style and Design

This is ridiculous ! I HAVE NO TV AT ALL THANKS TO DIRECT TV !What started out this morning as not being able to view channel 360 has developed into no TV at all . I reset my receiver as I have always been told to do and all my channels are now unavailable !

When I called customer service I was told to reset the receiver ,again. Still nothing . Then I am told it is a worldwide issue and they cannot tell me what DAY or time it will be fixed

I just called back and of course cannot get through . BUT their recording NOW says not to reset the box under any circumstances . WHAT THE HECK !

. I'm paying $300 a month combined for TV Internet and phone and I have to put up with this !?!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments