1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My bill has increased significantly since AT&T has taken over.I no long get any of the discounts I had previously and when my service was interupted, they charged me over $100 for "minor services".

Those minor service charges are those directv commercials that play across your tv screen. Thats right, we are paying every month for their advertisments. I was told that they are in the terms and conditions that we pay for those monthly, and signed a contract stating that we agree to pay them. Only I havent been on contract for over a year!

I have signed nothing. On top of those charges, we are now required to pay two months up front if our service is interupted, even if its for 1 day!

No fees waived, no apologies, nothing taken off of my bill.She only said they will take my payment for 2 months plus any past due amount and taxes by credit card.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of directv tv service. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Brattleboro, Vermont, United States #1233496

pay your bill or get another service jack off.