Liverpool, New York
3.7
Coverage Area

Terrible customer service!

Was hung up on numerous times, put on hold after 30 minutes than hung up on,

incompetent agents that couldn't help out with a simple issue, was finally contacted by a special agent to fix my issue (Mario G. ID U5713) & had the gall to tell me I wasn't doing something correct. It worked fine for him he said! Well I obviously was not lying to him.

I just want my service to work & get what I paid for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

Wow... First off.

I used to work for directv, and if we hung up on a customer, we would get fired. Believe it or not, they track that. Soooo... Don't blame the agent if you had bad cell service.

Second, step in an agents shoes for one day... They deal with a lot of ***, for example customers like you that don't know how to work your own equipment. They are not therapist.

Have a *** cry party somewhere else. Get over it and maybe try and enjoy life instead of complaining about everything not being handed on a silver platter.

Same thing happened to us! LOST EVERYTHING!!!

No compensation...Tonight our tv went black in the middle of a show. I was on the phone for 40 minutes. It fixed itself. Lucky me.

They said it could happen again at any time.... that is just the way it is. No compensation for my time.

We are really thinking about Time Warner.

@Anonymous

Does dell compensate you if your hard drive crashed on your computer? Does Chevy compensate you if the engine goes out? The answer to both is no the problem is fixed and you move on maybe that's what you should do instead of acting like a spoiled child throwing a fit to get some candy well DirecTV just said no candy for you leave or don't we have 30 million customers BTW time warner would charge you to bring out a replacement DVR as well because it does not matter who makes the DVR they all use computer hard drives that are prone to failure

#1020739

Tell them you will pay the $49 for a service call and they will send someone out if you can't figure it out maybe you should ask swfor help maybe a nurse or a 14 y/o